Car & Auto Insurance in Turner, Maine
If you have just purchased a new or used car and need an auto insurance policy or are just looking for car insurance quotes, The Eagle Agency in Turner, ME is here to help. We work with a large network of car insurance companies in Maine, such as Progressive, Farmers, The Hartford, and Foremost, in order to get you the absolute best rate. Auto insurance quotes, commercial vehicle insurance, and just general car insurance are just a few of the many services that we provide. Give us a call or stop in today to talk to a car & auto insurance expert. Our auto insurance company in Maine has served customers from Livermore, Auburn, & Lewiston.
The Eagle Insurance Agency also offers Business & Commercial Insurance in Maine, as well as Homeowners Insurance in Maine. Get directions to our convenient insurance agency in Turner and meet our staff before you come in.
Personal Auto Insurance Information:
Auto insurance provides property, liability and medical coverage:
- Property coverage pays for damage to or theft of your car
- Liability coverage pays for your legal responsibility to others for bodily injury or property damage
- Medical coverage pays for the cost of treating injuries, rehabilitation and sometimes lost wages and funeral expenses
Why do you need auto insurance?
- If you’re in an accident or your car is stolen, it costs money, often a lot of money, to fix or replace it
- If you or any passengers are injured in an accident, medical costs can be extremely expensive
- If you or your car is responsible for damage or injury to others, you may be sued for much more than you’re worth
- Not only is having insurance a smart financial decision, it is required by law.